"If you are prepared to relinquish your preconceptions about yourself, this retreat can enable you to undergo significant personal transformation." M.L. previous participant
Held in 2020: Saturday 28th June - 4 pm to Friday 3rd July -10.30 am
A TIME TO PAUSE, REFLECT, EXPLORE AND LEARN HOW TO MOVE IN NEW DIRECTIONS
- Offering the optional opportunity to experience the magical energy of crop circles and to hear their stories from local expert, Michael Glickman
- Staying under the beautiful Canvas Lodges of Mill Farm near Devizes, ideally situated to wander around the mystical sites of Avebury, Sidbury Hill, Dragon Hill, Stonehenge and through the enchanting Savernake Forest
- With the guidance of a local storyteller at Avebury
- Cooking together and sampling the local award-winning pubs
- With local transport organised at additional cost, if you do not have a car
- Limited to 10 people - couples and friends welcome
- £750 shared room/£950 single room - reduced price bursary places available, get in touch for details. Cost is for coaching guidance, breakfast and accommodation for 6 nights. Plan a budget of £35 per day for lunch and dinner.
- Guided in French by Nicolas Granier and in English by Caroline Pakel
Please get in touch to discuss a customised offering for your event or group.